Director Sales (f/m/d)
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you like challenges, join us and help integrate our cloud-based software and services into every car!
This position will report directing into the Chief Operating Officer. As the Director Sales your responsibilities include developing sales strategies and actions plans to achieve Cinemo’s growth objective. Your role will entail driving and managing all sale activities and team members with Tier-1s and OEMs.
- Allocate objectives to Sales Managers and secure Cinemo sales targets, including adjustment with level to find
- Cascade objectives to quarterly action plans and action items for current quarter
- Monitor and provide feedback achievements (objectives) and adjust action plan
- Build up a team, motivate and develop Sales Managers
- Set perimeter for sales activities (accounts, product, region)
- Develop push action plans in alignment with the Portfolio Management Department and company strategy
- Organise efficient account management (align OEM partners) including account penetration strategies
- Define and align sales pitches with the Portfolio Management Department
- Implement pricing and business models as defined by CEO
- Secure that Cinemo offerings are valid, attractive and lucrative
- Define bid strategy (parallel offerings OEMs – Tier-1s)
- Review and proceed to final validation for Sales offers and contracts according to intern procedure
- Share weekly sales pipeline updates
- Provide monthly reporting on sales activities enabling forecast, intern alignment and project management
Experience and Qualification:
- Extensive experience in the automotive industry ideas and algorithms from scientific papers
- Strong track record in Software products sales
- Successful deployment of new products
- Extensive experience in managing international teams
- International profile
- High customer driven mind set
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly and self-organized
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Is a team player
- Work in Cinemo’s headquarter located in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Proficient in English
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
The successful candidate will be based at our headquarters: Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Submit your application to