In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) is a rapidly and constantly evolving area that brings together music, news, internet, multimedia, navigation and phone communication.
Cinemo leverages its expertise to develop advanced embedded playback and streaming solutions and delivers automotive OEMs and Tier Ones the best multimedia experience.
- Years of expertise in multimedia: ensures support for playback of all universal file, container and disc based formats with high quality playback features designed for in-vehicle infotainment systems such as rear seat entertainment solutions, multi-zone audio and copy&play, rip&play functions.
- Hardware specific optimizations: achieves best playback performance with ultra low power consumption.
- Modular and OS independent portable software architecture: allows customized solutions on multiple platforms as well as single component updates, feature set extensions for new formats, codecs, or new target platforms.
- Single supplier for entire multimedia stack: easy integration reduces development costs and accelerates time-to-market.
- Automotive grade quality: ensures reliable and powerful playback on several hardware platforms.
Enabling simultaneous playback of multiple HD streams in all popular formats including high profile H.264 as well as Distributed Playback™ to multiple clients, Cinemo Media Engine™ creates an unrivalled level of video performance on car head and rear seat entertainment units.
Cinemo Streaming Engine™ extends the advanced multimedia playback features powered by Cinemo Media Engine™ to offer playback of streamed media.