Cinemo Streaming Engine™ extends the advanced multimedia playback features powered by Cinemo Media Engine™ to offer playback of streamed media.
Optimized for Intel® Atom™ and ARM based CPUs, Cinemo Streaming Engine™ supports a wide range of protocols and enables playback of internet radio, SHOUTcast, podcasts and YouTube.
We serve the following target markets
- Automotive / In-Vehicle Infotainment
- Media Phones
- Consumer Electronics
- Industrial Embedded Computing Platforms
Cinemo Streaming Engine™ supports a wide range of protocols and enables playback of online media streams, including remote media available on UPnP / DLNA servers.
Like Cinemo Media Engine™, Cinemo Streaming Engine™ is a cross-platform solution supporting a wide range of Operating Systems and processors:
- Support for all popular multimedia disc, audio and video file formats – best playback experience, on low power devices as well
- Highly optimized - superior quality and low power consumption embedded multimedia player
- Cross-platform multimedia software stack – reduces costs and accelerates time-to-market
- Modular and highly customizable software architecture – easy integration and deployment
Cinemo is a B-to-B company and does not engage directly with consumers. We require technical services to be paid, and royalties for our products with certain minimum amounts.
For further information on Cinemo technologies, media and file format support, evaluation versions, software development kits (SDK) and roadmap, please contact us.